LVCT Health is an indigenous Kenyan non-governmental and not-for-profit organization established in 2001. We are driving Kenya towards HIV prevention, with an ultimate goal of reducing HIV infections to zero. We offer integrated HIV services through development of models that are scaled up to the national models. We also carry out sexual and reproductive
Post: Strategic Information Officer – 5 Positions
- Work coherently with sub-county health management teams to ensure that all M&E activities are jointly implemented.
- Ensure timely and correct data capture, collation, analysis and reporting.
- Support the deployment of Electronic Medical Records systems (EMRs) to ensure smooth running of the systems at the sites.
- Support program data analytics and visualizations.
- Conduct monthly county level program data review meetings. Support quarterly routine data quality assurance in each site.
- Perform sample chart abstraction to ascertain the level documentation and supervise the implementation of the CQI activities related to site level data management.
- Ensure accuracy of the data entered into the various reporting EMRs.
- Ensure that correct versions of registers, forms, SOPs and job aids are available at the sites at all times.
- Provide technical support to the facility level HRH and program staff on the M&E related activities. Provide capacity building sessions on M&E and ensure proper understanding of the indicator definitions.
- Support the development and use of online trackers/dashboards
- Liaison between the sites and the sub-county health information officer and senior monitoring and evaluation officer
- Support in collating ad hoc data requests and in evaluations.
- Attend all relevant monthly meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Epidemiology, Public health, Demography or a related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience, working with county level staff to implement M&E activities at the MOH facilities
- Hands-on experience in M&E data management pipeline and ability to support Data Quality Audits. Demonstrable experience in mentorship of the subcounty and facility level HRH on good M&E practices and Health Management information systems.
- Good experience in developing and presenting performance presentations. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, accountability, continual learning, and results driven Good leadership skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
The closing date is September 07, 2022 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.