Connexi provides flexible, cost-effective supply chain services and solutions through a technology-enabled platform and world-class talent. A subsidiary of Chemonics, it brings together the best in commercial supply chain expertise and Chemonics’ 45-plus years of international development experience. Chemonics established Connexi to serve a broader set of supply chain clients and needs through a cost effective and customizable menu of services because we believe people everywhere deserve reliable and ready access to health, education, and other critical commodities. By working with public and private sector clients, Connexi will support quality supply chains that get commodities to them, when and where they’re needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
· Working with various stakeholders, lead an evaluation of needs to assess the design of Connexi’s Catalog of medical, pharmaceutical and non-health commodities to be housed in Microsoft D365.
· Ensure that the Catalog is structured in the most efficient and effective way to achieve Connexi’s goals at both the global and in-country supply chain levels
· Define the strategy, approach, and related SOPs and technical requirements to ensure alignment between local (in-country) catalogs and the global Catalog
· Define the approach for mapping many external products to one ICL internal product
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience in IT catalog development
- Experience working with large enterprise Procure-to-Pay and/or ERP systems including Microsoft D365 strongly preferred
- Knowledge of supply chain management and/or ecommerce preferred
- Knowledge of health products preferred
- Knowledge and experience with VBA, SQL, Python
- Demonstrated ability to think critically using data and problem-solving techniques (Lean Six Sigma certifications preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as the ability to think objectively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope requirements and prioritize tasks
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with global teams
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- English language fluency required
How to apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .