With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the Supply Chain Management Manager, you will effectively manage the Supply Chain function in Central African Republic, keeping in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects. You will ensure the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes in Central African Republic.
- University Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Engineering, or Business Administration, or equivalent professional qualification (advanced CIPS)
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in procurement, contracts management, contracts administration, and logistics, of which three (3) years of experience directly related to first-hand procurement and/or contracting is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing staff ability to train, mobilize, and manage teams
- Experience working in Central African Republic or other Fragile context
- The ability to work in both French and English is required.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting application until the right candidate is found.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.