Item number and title: Carbon credits from offset programme
Contracting Authority: DanChurchAid
Deadline for submission of offer: March 25th 2022
INVITATION TO BID
DanChurchAid is launching an International Open Tender and invites interested suppliers/candidates to participate in the Procurement Procedure for certified carbon credits from offset programme.
- The Service is required to be included in DCA’s CO2 product, which includes CO2 offsets and support to DCA climate projects, that is sold to private companies. The service is also required for DCA to offset a part of the organisation’s own emissions.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in EUR only.
- Contracts may not be awarded to Tenderers who, during the Procurement Procedure: are subject to conflict of interest; and/or are guilty of misrepresentation in supplying the information required as a condition of participation and eligibility in the Tender Procedure or fail to supply this information.
The Contracting Authority will award the contract to the Tenderer whose tender has been determined to be substantially responsive to the Tender Dossier and technically compliant, and who has obtained the highest overall score, provided further that the Tenderer has demonstrated the capability and resources to carry out the contract effectively.
How to apply
- All offers, in English language only, must be submitted online through this think: https://permalink.mercell.com/173604140.aspx by 12.00 AM (CET), 25th March 2022. Late bids will be rejected. Questions may be submitted until 12.00 AM (CET), 15th March 2022. NB the link will be accesible from Monday 21st February.
- A tender opening report will be released to all Tenderes on March 28th 2022.
- Tender documents will be available from 21st February 2022 to 25th March 2022.
DanChurchAid (Folkekirkens Nødhjælp