Tetra Tech International Development (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for potential Technical Advisors positions on a USAID-funded program in Ghana.
The USAID/Ghana Fiscal Accountability Strengthening Activity (FASA) will promote the transparent, accountable, and inclusive management of public finances at the national and subnational levels, with a focus on achieving higher quality, more responsive public sector service delivery.
Technical Advisors will provide technical leadership and activity oversight across several areas of anticipated focus for the project. Tetra Tech seeks candidates with the following expertise:
* public financial management
* domestic resource mobilization
* fiscal policy
* budget transparency
* tax policy
* monitoring, evaluation, and learning
* behavior change communication
* gender and social inclusion
* citizen engagement
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree highly preferred.
* At least 8 years of technical experience in related field.
* A demonstrated track record of progressively responsible experience providing leadership to donor projects with similar complexity; USAID project experience preferred.
* Professional level of English required.
* Qualified applicants from Ghana highly encouraged to apply
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/GhanaFASATech
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 550 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees — 27,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation with your application process, contact our Global Talent Operations team.