Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – Clinical Services
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The Technical Assistant – Clinical Services will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high-quality comprehensive HIV/AIDS programs (ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV, RH/HIV, and HTS) and other services including direct service provision support at facility level based on the ongoing HIV and Tb surge in Akwa Ibom state.
- S/He will support, scale up and coordinate the facility level implementation of integrated HIV and TB surge strategies aimed at maximizing HIV case finding efficiencies based on the 95:95:95 strategies.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care OR Registered Nurse / Midwife / B.Sc in Nursing with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- MHPSS Psychosocial Mobile Team Member at Committed To Good (CTG)
- ASSOCIATE PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER, P2 (Temporary Job Opening) at UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Chief of Party (COP) at Chemonics
- Technical Experts for the Kenya Feed the Future (FtF) Private Sector Activity at Chemonics
- Consultancy For Endline Evaluation of the Drought Emergency Response for Food and Nutrition Security (DERF) project in Marsabit, Turkana and Samburu