Reference Number HIHEA/020-2022/OP
Reports to: Head of Programs
Location of project: Nairobi
Type of contract: Consultancy
Languages required: English language is essential.
Period of Implementation 20 days
Type of selection Individual Consultant
Hand in Hand, Eastern Africa (HiH EA) is a registered Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in Kenya with a mandate to operate within the Eastern Africa region. It is a member of the Hand in Hand Global Network that comprises affiliated organizations that mutually pursue the shared goal of poverty alleviation by supporting poorer communities to create sustainable jobs and enterprises
It is for these reasons we seek to capacity build the project implementers to train in entrepreneurship in an engaging and practical way by engaging our members using SYIB methodology and tools. In such we are seeking an individual to deliver on the following outputs:
Scope of work
• Conduct a comprehensive TOT to HIHEA field team
• Provide 40 copies of the SIYB enterprise manuals
• Provide 40 copies of the SIYB trainers manuals
• Provide 10 copies of the SIYB business game
• Advise HIHEA MEL on adequate training evaluation
• Provide a TOT training report after finalizing the task
Key qualification, experiences and LOE of the individual:
• SIYB master Trainer
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Enterprise Development, Economics or other related area.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in leading business training, incubating entrepreneurs’ innovation management and business development for micro-businesses
• Experience in developing business curriculum and business management
• Proven experience in leading similar business training workshops;
• Excellent inter-personal and general communication skills, written and oral;
• Must be self-starter with excellent demonstrated teamwork skills;
HIHEA will provide workshop facilities for the TOTs training which will be done in Nakuru.
How to apply
Submission of proposals
The consultants are invited to submit proposals tailored to the outlined requirements, comprising of a technical proposal, financial proposal with clear costs, methodology plan, work plan and CVs. Deadline for submission of proposals is Monday 28th March 20221st These should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the TOR reference number as the subject line.
For more information about Hand in Hand Eastern Africa, please visit: https://handinhand-ea.org/