JOB TITLE: TRAINING AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
REPORTING TO: PROJECT MANAGER
BASED AT: GAMBIA
ABOUT FARSIGHT GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is an advisory and implementation company that provides services in Public Sector Advisory, Technology and Innovation, M&E Research and Learning, Human Resources and Strategic Communications. Our clients include governments, regional administrations, development organizations and corporate clients.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
Farsight is growing quickly, and we’re looking for a Training lead who will be responsible for developing and delivering training programs to client and users of the system and must be able to clearly communicate complex technical information in an easy-to-understand way. Interested? Join us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS THE TRAINING LEAD:
- Analyses training needs to develop comprehensive quality training programs
- Plans, develops and delivers QS and RA trainings and educational forums, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the job training, meetings, conferences and or workshops, such as cGMP, on-boarding, product training
- Responsible to monitor and track external commitments or observations related to the training programs
- Engage in the earliest phases of project planning and execution to define project impacts, change management scope, training requirements, and required resources
- Conduct change impact assessments to identify detailed impacts on people, processes, and technology resulting from projects
- Develop a comprehensive change management framework for a tax implementation project.
- Liaise with client management to ensure cascading of the change management plan.
- Handle escalations related to training and change management.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an ICT discipline or its equivalent.
- A professional training or change management qualification is desirable.
- At least 8+ years of working experience in capacity development and change management related to software implementation projects.
- Experience in the design and delivery of training programmes.
- Experience deliver training and change management programmes to public sector clients.
- Proficiency in English.
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
Our benefit comes from our client’s success; our approach is therefore client-centric. Recognizing this balance of mutual achievement, our operations teams create the framework from which we can best respond to our client’s needs. Our professional, experienced workforce connecting across Farsight departments as a unified team applies the tailored programmes for each client. Suppose that sounds like you, apply and join our team.
WE, AS FARSIGHT AFRICA GROUP.
Our mission is to promote Development and Prosperity through concise, consistent, innovative services and products. We strive to become the go-to advisory services company contributing to a better tomorrow for our clients and communities.
BE PART OF THE TEAM!
Farsight Africa is a diverse and dynamic organization, developing relationships through its reliability, innovation and accountability. We seek long-term partnerships, with clients returning to us as they benefit from the tailored solutions of the Farsight Africa team.
How to apply
READY TO JOIN AN EXCITING TEAM AND MAKE A CHANGE? APPLY NOW.
Kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd December 2022. Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Finance Intern at International Rescue Committee
- Programme Coordinator (Immigration and Border Governance) at International Organization for Migration
- Security Accountability Support Officer at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – Spain
- Tax Administration Consultant(Business Analyst) at Farsight Africa Group
- Manager, Digital Financial Services (DFS), BRAC International Holdings B.V., Ghana at BRAC