Explore Humanitarian Aid Initiative is non-profit non-Governmental organization established following the humanitarian crisis in Northeastern Nigeria. Our organizations head office is based in Borno state, and our main focus is service delivery to the deprived and marginalized people of the society. This we do through evidence based interventions which address expressed needs of beneficiaries. The organization was established by a group of educated, dynamic and like-minded professionals working in the humanitarian and development sectors who got together to establish an organization with the aim of addressing the most urgent, pressing and importantly evidenced based needs of the people of Nigeria. Our interventions vary across different sectors and programming areas. Explore Aid carries out a range of programmatic interventions in the areas of Health (predominantly maternal and child health), Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Nutrition, Education, Protection (child protection & gender based violence), Food Security & Livelihood, Environment, Access to Justice and Economic Empowerment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Consultant
Employment Type: Contract
- We are seeking for a Cosultant to train health workers and project staff on early childhood development, child protection, MHPSS and GBV case management.
- To support in development of ECD guides and manuals for project implementation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / P.hd with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Procurement & Logistics Officer at Agaji Global Unity Foundation (AGUF)
- Finance Volunteer at Haske Humanitarian Aid Initiative – Adamawa & Bauchi
- Advocacy & Community Mobilization Officer at Haske Humanitarian Aid Initiative – Adamawa & Bauchi
- Finance Officer / Assistant at Haske Humanitarian Aid Initiative – Adamawa & Bauchi
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E) Officer at Haske Humanitarian Aid Initiative – Adamawa & Bauchi