JOB TITLE: TRANSPORT SPECIALIST
REPORTING TO: RESEARCH MANAGER
BASED AT: NAIROBI, KENYA
ABOUT FARSIGHT GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African communications company that delivers impactful solutions to companies, governments, development organizations and individuals across East Africa.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing transportation policies and procedures
- Recruiting and overseeing the performance of the transportation stuff
- Addressing client queries and complaints and reverting the urgent ones to the Transportation Manager
- Coordinating with the Transportation Manager to optimize transportation services
- Ensuring compliance with the industry regulations and requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Transportation Management, or a related field
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in Transport Planning, Transit Oriented Development and local level transport development
· Complete knowledge of the industry rules, regulations, and logistics procedures
· Familiarity with logistics software such as Oracle NetSuite ERP, Dataman ERP, and Infor WMS
· Excellent client-facing and internal verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
· Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
· Ability to predict challenges and proactively head-off obstacles.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, innovative and solutions-oriented.
How to apply
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 15th May 2022.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.