JOB TITLE: URBAN PLANNING AND LAND ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
REPORTING TO: RESEARCH MANAGER
BASED AT: NAIROBI, KENYA
ABOUT FARSIGHT GROUP:
Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African communications company that delivers impactful solutions to companies, governments, development organizations and individuals across East Africa.
Farsight Africa Group has established a reputation in the marketplace for working in complex and challenging environments that demand a comprehensive understanding of local cultures, indigenous communication practices and relationships with stakeholders at both the grassroots and national level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide, in an integrated manner, urban planning, development and housing expertise including data collection, analysis, conceptual and detailed plan preparation, and stakeholder participation.
· Engage in team work in both field and office situation
· Evaluate and advise on whether to pursue project opportunities in the urban development sector
· Lead or participate in the preparation of proposals and expressions of interest
· Identify potential markets for urban development consulting services, and developing and executing marketing plans
· Lead teams of staff and sub-consultants on urban planning and development projects
· Hold a Degree(s) in urban planning or equivalent qualifications
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in planning framework and land administration systems at city level
· Demonstrate high levels of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Graphics Suite, AutoCAD/ArchiCAD, etc. Knowledge of GIS would be an asset
· Excellent client-facing and internal verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
· Have strong time management and organisational skills
· Ability to predict challenges and proactively head-off obstacles.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, innovative and solutions-oriented.
How to apply
Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 15th May 2022.
Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected.