Position title: Regional ICT Service Delivery Coordinator **
Working location: Nairobi, Kenya**
Supervisor: ICT Director, Eastern and Southern Africa Region (ESAF)**
Region: East and Southern Africa (ESAF)
Context of the Organization
SOS Children’s Villages International (SOS CVI) is non-governmental and non-denominational organization working with communities, partners and states to ensure that the rights of all children are fulfilled in every society. SOS CVI is a global federation working to protect and care for children who have lost parental care, or who stand at risk of losing the care. We respect all religions and cultures and work with trusted partners in places where we can contribute to social development. Everything we do is made possible through the generous support of sponsors and donors, institutional and corporate partners, and loyal friends worldwide.
Envisioning that every child belongs to a family and grows up with love, respect and security, we exist to build families for children in need, we help them shape their own futures, and we share in the development of their communities. Everything we do is guided by the firm belief that no child should grow up alone and that we need to improve care for children who are at risk, enabling them to overcome precarious conditions and to succeed in life. To achieve our mission, our strategy for the upcoming decade focuses on ensuring the best care of children, innovation, and effective collaboration with more partners. Our core values guiding who we are and what we do include courage to take action, commitment to keep our promises, trust to believe in each other, and accountability to be reliable Partners.
The Regional ICT Service Delivery Coordinator works as member of the ICT service delivery team for Eastern and Southern Africa region. She/he serves as the first point of contact for providing technical support on the requests in the service desk system from the Member Associations of the region. The Regional ICT Service Delivery Coordinator provides first level technical support on requests related to the ICT system and services managed by the region such as Microsoft Cloud Services, Cisco Meraki and Sentinel One Endpoint Solution. She/he provides the necessary troubleshooting and execute service requests based on the customers needs and the organization’s policies.
Key Performance Areas and Main Responsibilities:
A. Service Desk
- Provide remote support for service requests tickets issued in the Jira service desk system timely.
- Execute configurations on users’ devices/network devices per the regional policies and projects guidelines.
- Ensure professional maintaining of the Service Level Agreement, and when needed, escalates service requests to the next adequate level of support.
B. Projects Management Support
- Support the execution of the roll out plans for the assigned regional ICT projects.
- Support the regional ICT projects leads in development and execution of standard operating procedures of the projects.
C. Systems Performance & Usage Monitoring
- Monitor the systems updates, patching and security alerts and execute the necessary actions to ensure professional and secure systems performance.
- Monitor the system/service utilisation across the region and report to the management on corrective measures required.
- Monitor and execute licenses management cycle for the assigned regional ICT projects including (licenses register, licenses acquisition, payment coordination, licenses deployment, licenses renewals).
- Conduct monthly analysis of the service support requests and develop high level management reports on the service desk performance.
Knowledge, skills, qualifications, abilities and behavioral competences:
· BSc degree in Computer Sciences/ Information Technology/Information Systems
· Certified in networks (CCNA or equivalent) is a must.
· Microsoft Certified for Azure Fundamentals.
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems
· Knowledge in software defined networking such as Cisco Meraki and Ubiquity devices.
· Knowledge in Azure Identity Management and Microsoft Active Directory.
· Hands on experience on Microsoft Office 365 services.
· Relevant three to five years’ experience in the IT service desk operation.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and working knowledge of French is a plus.
· Industry standard IT Certifications ITILv3/v4 is a plus.
· A strong customer oriented mind-set.
· Self-motivated, self-managed, service and result oriented and innovative.
· A team player with excellent communication, time management skills.
· Ability to work in stressful situations.
· A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
· As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
· A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
How to apply
Follow the link below to apply for this post
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT REGIONAL ICT SERVICE DELIVERY COORDINATOR in Nairobi | Careers at IBO Nairobi (icims.com)