About the role
The US government has donated 1 billion Pfizer Vaccines. Crown Agents has been selected by UNICEF as one of the providers of technical assistance to prepare AMC-92 countries to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
Crown Agents is seeking independent consultants who have over 7 years of experience working on health projects in the international development sector, in particular those with experience in the administration of and training in the administration of vaccines.
The consultant will be expected to develop Standard Operating Procedures and learning aids/training materials in the administration of the Pfizer vaccine for Burkina Faso. You will provide training (remote or in-person) to health workers in the administration of the Pfizer vaccine, including, but not limited to thawing the vaccine and dilution.
Start Date: 1st December 2021
Short term consultancy (1 month)
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in the health sector
- Experience working in developing countries
- Experience in the administration vaccines
- Experience in planning for and implementation of training for health workers
- Experience developing Standard Operating Procedures for the use of a vaccine
- Knowledge of the Pfizer vaccine and it’s specific requirements
- Excellent command of spoken and written French
- Willingness to travel to Burkina Faso
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
About what’s on offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.