Care Best Initiative (CBI) is a fast-growing, woman-led, and youth-driven Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2019 and presently operational in states within North-East, Nigeria. Our objectives are to save lives, alleviate the suffering of children, women, and other vulnerable people; and maintain human dignity during and in the aftermath of man-made crises and natural disasters; as well as to prevent and strengthen preparedness for the occurrence of such situations; and to promote the right of children, women and vulnerable people in the society. Our actions are multi-sectorial inclined, gender-sensitive, and socially inclusive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Volunteer
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Developing and executing the social media strategy for the purpose of reporting it to marketing head of the organization.
- Complying with the customer and marketing support efforts of the company
- Ensuring that the strategies help in increasing the brand awareness and equity.
- Evaluating, planning, organizing and contributing to the social media channels in order to reach out to the objectives and targets.
- Ensuring that a proper marketing message has been delivered by which the position of the company is strengthened.
- Analyzing the existing potential activities in the media and planning, organizing them.
- Identifying and interpreting the popular trends in social media.
- Working in collaboration with the other marketing organizations thereby developing some unique marketing partnerships and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to “The Human Resources Officer (CBI)” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
- By submitting your Application for this position you agreed to CBI ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Care Best Initiative (CBI)provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- This is an emergency recruitment and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
- Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter and CV together in one Word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Investment Officer (Associate) at International Finance Corporation (IFC) – World Bank Group
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer – Reports at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Youth Coordinator at Fairtrade Africa
- Terms Of Reference For Provision Of Project Management Services at Fairtrade Africa
- Senior Programme Officer-Coffee-Donuts Programme at Fairtrade Africa